25 Random Facts About Me04 Feb 2009
It looks I've been tagged on facebook by several people to do this, so here it goes...
- I'm a Twitterholic and you are welcome to follow me on Twitter.
- I've lived in at least 6 states, 8 cities, and 12 apartments/houses during my lifespan.
- I work as a consultant, but I've only consulted with one client for the past 3 years.
- I'm the tallest person in my immediate family measuring in at whopping 5 foot 6 inches.
- I'm probably in the minority of men at the age of 32 that actually own a pair of Heelys.
- Secretly, my favorite movie is the Sound of Music, but shhh don't tell...
- In November 2004 I placed 4th in a weight lifting competition benching 185.18% of my body weight (lifted 250 lbs).
- We owned a dog, Bandit, for about 3 months before our first child was born. He kept pooping where we knew our child would be crawling on the carpet. He now lives with a nice elderly lady.
- I was the biggest loser in our neighborhood losing 16.31% of my weight (27 lbs) in 3 months! Of course, I've gained all that back :)
- When I was younger I took a karate class, but when the wind was knocked out of me... pain equaled gain and I quit!
- Although I graduated with honors, I chose not to attend my high school graduation.
- I ran track in high school. The 4 x 100 team I was on made it to the Arizona state finals my Junior year.
- I received the following track complement, "That white boy can run", as my short legs scrambled to keep up those who weren't height challenged.
- When I was younger I was afraid of ants. I literally thought they would crawl all the way up my pants!
- A friend and I coveted the Omnibot 2000 from the Christmas edition of the Sears catalog. Santa got it for my friend, but it turned out to be quite lame.
- Some interesting anagrams for Elijah Manor are Jail Man Hero, Major Inhale, Alien JoHarm, and Lion Hare Jam.
- I used to wish that I was Elongated Man so I could move my mid-section to the bathroom so that I wouldn't miss any part of the Smurfs cartoon.
- I keep thinking that I am going to outgrow getting acne, but it keeps poking up its ugly head at every turn.
- I have been proactive in creating gmail accounts for my two children. Who knows if they will be available when they get older :)
- I practically swim in coffee and Diet Mt. Dew... my record is 9 cups of coffee in one day. I plan to break that record soon.
- I have daily headaches that often incapacitate me. Taking medicine helps, but we haven't found the cause of them yet.
- I am known for doing the Robot Manor Dance when you least expect it!
- When my hair gets too long it starts to look like an over sized Brillo pad. I used to be against product, but now its almost a necessity.
- Since my birthday is 4 days after Christmas, I tried to start celebrating my half birthday, but both my wife and mother forgot the first year I implemented it.
- I most cherish Jesus my savior who came to Earth as a man, lived as one of us, died for my sins, was raised from the dead, and now is preparing a place for me in heaven with him.
Did you have a favorite random fact about me or do you you have one of the above in common with me? If so, please share it with me in the comments below...